Blackpool Multi Academy Trust – Aims and Vision
Our mission is to diminish difference to children and young people by putting children, families and communities at the heart of everything we do.
Education must be tailored to the needs of the individual
Each of our schools is unique in its character and ethos and reflects its local community and the needs of its children and young people
High expectations of families, children and young people will lead to high aspirations and intrinsic motivation
Providing high quality education, guidance and care that meets the needs of the local community
Ethical governance based on integrity that is driven by the mission statement to bring value to the provision, outcomes and system
Relentless pursuit of school improvement and continuous professional development of staff
Support all of our schools, coupled with critical challenge to ensure progress and development
- All pupils will make enhanced rates of progress from their starting points against key indicators from 0 – 25 years
- The Blackpool MAT will have a highly skilled, motivated workforce, informed by expert external partners
- The Blackpool MAT will embrace and lead innovation and share evidence based best good practice and value for money
- All schools in the Blackpool MAT will be good or better across all measures.
- The Blackpool MAT will have clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities within.
- Life enhancing experiences for children, pupils and young people which will make a difference to future life opportunities